They devour each other and cannot even digest themselves.
— Friedrich Nietzsche
A Quasi Indie Christmas: Let’s Fuck Christmas Together!
For people who hate Christmas as much as I do, (or maybe not) a collection of the few Christmas songs that don’t make me want to gouge my eyes combined with a couple other tracks to boost my indie cred.
- White Christmas -Clyde McPhatter & the Drifters
- Birthday -The Jesus & Mary Chain
- Hazy Shade of Winter -Bangles
- I Wish It Was Christmas -Julian Casablancas
- Father Christmas -The Kinks
- Last Christmas -Manic Street Preachers
- Merry Christmas Baby -Charles Brown
- Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want to Fight Tonight) -The Ramones
- What Child Is This Anyway? -Sufjan Stevens
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) -Slow Club
- The First Noel -Bright Eyes
- The Christmas Song -Raveonettes
- Little Saint Nick -The Beach Boys
- Christmastime Is Here (Instrumental) -Vince Guaraldi Trio
- I Believe In Father Christmas -Greg Lake
- Christmas Is Going To The Dogs -Eels
- Christmas / Sarajevo 12/24 -Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Peace On Earth / Little Drummer Boy -Bing Crosby & David Bowie
- It’s Christmas Time -Yo La Tengo
one last time for christmas